Friday, November 27, 2009

This Old House

I thought I had posted more pictures of the kids' rooms when we first arrived in Iquique, but these are the only ones I found. Therefore the transformation may not appear as fantastic to you as it does to me, but nonetheless I am so happy with the new colors and set up of the girls' room and the boys' room. The girls have been good sports about moving into the smaller room, which we really appreciate. And all the kids have been pumped since we added the cribs to Owen's room this week. Finally we are all feeling as though this homecoming might really happen!

So without further ado, I present the newly dried, painted and improved second floor of the Garcia house. First, the girls' room:


Then, the boys' room from start to finish:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Honey. Can't wait to see it in person and filled with all of your little ones.
Love to you all. Mom